Monday, March 23, 2009

Brekkie and lunch

I am doing a 'no land animal' week of eating this week. So, that means more legumes and dairy products for meals, plus boosting with protein powder (I have brown rice powder).

Post workout breakfast was pumpkin oats with protein powder, the last of the cranberry sauce (wahhhh!!!) and a bit of sunflower butter.



Lunch was and ode to Mickie D's LOL! Did my own egg mcmuffin. Quick microwaved scrambled egg - I love how the dish cooks it to the perfect size. Whole wheat english muffin, and 1/2 an ounce of Kerrygold Irish cheese. Yum! Plus carrot sticks and strawberries.



Is it latte time yet??

2 comments:

Vee said...

There are those strawberries again! I think you do this just to torture me. Can barely wait until our 25 plants start producing. Sigh. Vee - www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, super yum!