Saturday, March 28, 2009

biking lunch

After doing some yard work and cleaning out the garden, I had a quick snack of cantaloupe with a dollop of yogurt and nutmeg.  This is a 4 oz bowl, looks bigger in the picture :)

melon

We biked to lunch at East End Eatery.  They make the best calzones!  Big, though – so John and I always split one.

Side salad first,

salad

Then calzone!

calz

Afternoon latte.

latte

Dinner was a Spinach paneer premade dinner we got at the grocery store.  Served with brown rice and broccoli.  This was actually pretty good – I like paneer a lot, but wasn’t sure about the spinach, surprised at how much I liked it!

paneer

2 comments:

Sharon said...

YUM, especially the calzone!

LK- Healthy Delicious said...

yum yum! yesterday was the perfect day for a bike ride too. I thought about one, but took the dog for a walk in the park instead.