Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Breakfast eats

I had such a craptacular day yesterday that I didn't feel like food blogging. And I am having trouble with my new camera. I think it got something on it and the buttons are sticky. Sigh.... But, trying to get some normalcy in.
I had a pre/post workout snack where I divided this bar and had 1/2 before workout and 1/2 after. Luna Smores bar.


This did keep me from noshing my way through the cupboard when I got home while cooking breakfast.


1/2 cup of oats cooked with 1 tsp brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. 1/2 cup pumpkin stirred in at the end.
Topped with 1 tsp pecan butter and a sprinkle of Hemp Plus granola for a bit of crunch.

1 comment:

Vee said...

I had a really bad day yesterday too. I wrote about it at www.veegettinghealthy.blogspot.com - my thoughts are with you too. Vee