Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Trying some new things!

I wanted to jazz up my tuna sandwich, so I decided to make a tuna melt. I did my usual tuna with mayo and lemon pepper, then topped with reduced fat cheddar and put it in the toaster oven.

It was interesting. Not sure I really like the cheese/tuna combo.

Afternoon snack was my usual latte and banana (sorry, no pic today!)

Dinner was a little different than planned. Computer stuff kept me busy, so I decided on a quick meal - Chick'n boca burger, steamed broccoli and strawberries! I love strawberries!


Post workout snack was wonderful! 2% Fage yogurt with honey and some Grapenuts. This really hit the spot, smooth, creamy, sweet and crunchy!

2 comments:

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

Wow, I'm not really a big fan of yogurt but you make it look oh so good and that tuna melt looks delish. Thanks for the idea. I haven't had one in a long time but I love them.

Hollie said...

I'm so jealous! I can't find strawberries like that around here (TN). And I also can't seem to find greek yogurt, I've been dying to try it!