Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Boca dinner

Busy day of work today. Learning the new software platform and all the new doctors is using up all my brain capacity! Another quick dinner: strawberries, sauteed broccoli and a Boca Chick'n patty topped with Bob's Country Sauce!

I snarfed it down pretty fast, too LOL! I do like the Boca things on bread or buns, but I already had oats and a wrap today, so need to watch the carb ratio for the day.


Went to Starbuck's tonight for a small non-fat latte. Nice that they now have ceramic cups for when you stay there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, super tasty!!!!

Jessica @ Pudget: Losing Weight On A Budget said...

It looks good! I am actually starting to get hungry again so I think that means I should go to bed before I get myself into trouble. lol :)

Dutch said...

We must be eating the same thing. I had the Boca tonight but on a bun with mustard and a slice of onion. I also love Boca. Have a great evening.