Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tardy eats

Yesterday’s food.  I got too busy last night and it was too late to post.  Went to a Partylite party and was there way longer than I thought.

Preworkout bar – cookies and cream Luna.  I like these!

P4140001

Breakfast was cocoa/nana/pb oats.

P4140002

Lunch was more stonyfield Oikos yogurt. Vanilla this time.  I really like this flavor,  I have to say.  With chopped strawberries and some Barbara’s Shredded Oats.  This was  a fantastic bowl

P4140008 P4140011

With carrots.

P4140009

Afternoon snack!  (Plus 2 clems)

latte

Dinner was super quick because I had to go out.  Chicken sauteed in Country Bob’s,  broccoli sauteed in coconut oil and applesauce. Quick and nummy!

dinner

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Dinner looks awesome!
And ooh, that luna bar looks good!