Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More yogurt reviews

Preworkout shake:  Some Sobe Lifewater, milk, brown rice protein powder and strawberries.  Not bad.

shake

There was a voicemail waiting when I got done with my workout from John wanting to meet fro brekkie.  So it was out for a nummy bagel!

P4190001

Lunch was another Oikos yogurt.  This was the honey one, which I actually found too sweet for me.  I usually add my own honey to plain yogurt, and definitely do not use as much as they do! So, it was a pretty sweet lunch.

oikos

Mixed with peaches and granola:

granola

Plus carrots.  Some day I will get through this giant bag!

carrots

Snack was my latte

latte and John doled out one piece of chocolate for me :D

bliss

Dinner was another of the Barber Reduced fat chicken and broccoli.  Plus one of the ripest pears I have ever eaten!

dinner

Went out to Starbucks today.  If you asked and brought a travel mug, they filled it for free!

P4040013

2 comments:

Sharon said...

YAH for free Starbucks!
And mmmmmm bagel.

Jen said...

I've looking every where for the honey oikos but can't find it. But maybe it's not worth the hunt?