Wednesday, April 8, 2009

More lovely produce

We really got such a bounty of produce on Sunday!

Preworkout snack today was a Luna bar.  Think I like these better than doing a protein drink, just for ease of eating in the car LOL.luna

Came back to pumpkin oats which I topped with chai marmalade, a tsp of peanut butter and on a whim, a few dark chocolate chips.

oats

Lunch was something new for me. Chobani yogurt.  Normally I do not by flavored yogurt, but this is sweetened with sugar rather than aspartame and not HCFS.  Plus, it was not really any more sugar in it that the honey I normally add to plain yogurt. Not to mention it was on sale!chobani

With chopped berries and grapenuts.  Yum!

yogurt

Carrots on the side.

carrots

Afternoon snackies:

This is called John mix, so named by my husband.

snack

Lattes just about ready!

lattes

Dinner was chicken breast and roasted brussel sprouts with some fresh pineapple.  Nothing beats fresh pineapple!

dinner

P4080021

2 comments:

LK- Healthy Delicious said...

have you tried the honey flavored chobani? omg, its to die for!

Sharon said...

I love your scrumptious eats! :D