Friday, April 24, 2009

Feels like summer!

70 degrees today!  Although, there was frost on the window of my car when I got up to go to the Y – crazy!

Started off with a Luna bar.  The white chocolate is kind of bland.  I like the other flavors better.

luna

After weights and biking, I met my mother for breakfast at a little cafe:

coffee

I got an eggbeater omelet, and it was a large plate for only $6!  What a bargain.

brekkie

That kept me going until after 1pm, and since I didn’t have any fiber with breakfast, I decided to have some oat bran.  Cooked with 1/2 a banana and stirred in some vanilla protein powder at the end. Topped with dried strawberries and hazelnut butter.

oatbran

Biked for coffee – about 6 miles each way.

coffee-1

Dinner was on the grill!  Roasted sweet potatoes and chicken.  It was sooo good!

dinner

Computer snack tonight.

graham

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, six dollars is a deal! And mmm everything looks great!

Susan said...

Hmm, good to know the white chocolate Luna bar is a little bland. I find the peanut butter one is the same way. I guess the names are deceiving!

LK- Healthy Delicious said...

what a deal on breakfast!!
hazelnut butter sounds so so good.