Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunny Sunday

Of course, today is sunny and I have to work! I'll take a break later and get outside, though.
It's Sunday, so you know what breakfast was!

Plus coffee


Yesterday we went to a local smokehouse to purchase meat. We try to only get local meat when we buy it, and came away with ground beef, canadian bacon and chicken breast. The chicken was only $2.49 a pound! What a great price. Normally local poultry is super expensive.
So, today's lunch was hamburgers on the gas grill - so good!


1/2 a pear and some blackberries, which were on sale. It was all I could do to not snort down the whole container!

4 comments:

FoodsThatFit said...

Beautiful blackberries! I am so glad they are easier to find in the stores now that it is getting warmer.

Sharon said...

Oooh totally scrumptious on those burgers! And great deal too!

Susan said...

Yay! You got your blackberries!!!

I love your bagel Sundays. I haven't had a "real" bagel in ages (I always buy the smaller, low-cal versions). I think I may have to join you in bagel Sunday some day :)

Dutch said...

That burger looks yummy. I am almost out of fruit. I only have a few clemetines left and a bag of frozen blueberries. Have a wonderful week.