Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Long day

 

Long day with overtime. Ugh. 

Was up early for a workout – jogging, swimming, and lifting today!  Preworkout shake made with 1% milk, vanilla PP and strawberries!  Ultra yum.

shake

Met John for breakfast out, and I was a good girl and had …. oatmeal!  Yes, there is oatmeal under that pile of nana.  I also had brought some protein powder in the car, so I added some chocolate powder to this bowl.

oats

Plus fresh brewed coffee!

coffee

Lunch:  Food Should Taste Good Buffalo Chips plus tuna salad and baby carrots.  These chips are really good, although I wouldn’t call them very buffalo style.  I love this chip brand, though.

lunch

Snack:  You know it!

latte

Dinner:

Something different!  Cheese omelet with berries and an artichoke!  They were $1 a piece, so I got one.

dinner

Snack while working tonight:

balance

No comments: