Saturday, January 24, 2009

Tea for 2 and fritatta

Started off the day with yummy pumpkin oats.
1/2 cup oats cooked with 1 tsp brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice.
After cooking I stirred in 1/2 cup pumpkin, protein powder and topped with toasted pecans. The pecans were a little over toasted, but I kind of like them that way.


Mid morning I had tea. I quite like this kind. You can see my hubby's legs in the back ground. As I was taking the picture he decided to come in and mess with my shots.



Dinner was going to be brown rice and lentils, but after watching a Netflix movie, it was already past dinner, so I just decided on an easy fritatta. I had a cooked potato which I chopped and pan fried a bit. Then added the eggs and cooked for a couple minutes to set the bottom. Slid under the broiler and topped with cheese (everything's better with cheese!!). Side of steamed broccoli. Dinner in 10 minutes!

No comments: